Senior Saints – loving the Lord and life!
Our Senior Saints are a lively bunch. They have luncheons and day outings planned regularly. They have a monthly meeting each third Monday at 6:00 in the church dining room. Additionally they enjoy one day trip each month and overnight trips a couple of times per year. The Senior Saints have several Sunday school classes that would make anyone feel welcome. You are invited to join in on the fun, food, fellowship and worship with the Senior Saints of Pauline Baptist Church.
Bro. Larry Clements, Senior Adult Pastor
909 N. Hyatt St.
PO Box 299
Monticello, AR 71657
The Ladies’ Auxiliary meets at 2 p.m. on the first Tuesday of each month in the Fellowship Hall. All ladies are welcome to attend.
The Dorcas Circle meets every second Tuesday night of each month in the Fellowship Hall at 6:30 PM. Refreshments are enjoyed as the ladies have their business meeting. Afterward a Bible lesson is taught from a Christian Book.
- Maintain an inventory of linens and serving pieces for any church member to use
- Coordinate food service when there is a death affecting church membership
- Purchase items for the church kitchen
- Donate to the church food pantry
- Assemble and deliver holiday baskets to our elderly/shut-in members and others
- Send gifts to Pauline’s missionary wives in Kenya, South Africa
- Host the annual Ladies’ Christmas Dinner
- Decorate the church for the Christmas season
- Donate to different needs as they arise
You are invited to participate in any and all ladies’ church activities. For more information contact the church office at 870-367-3085 ext. 221.